> On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 09:13:24 +0100
> Jürgen Spitzmüller <sp...@lyx.org> wrote:
>
> Peter Baumgartner wrote:
> > Here is the minimal example file.
>
> I cannot reproduce the crash with this file, using latest 2_0_X
> branch. Maybe someone else can.
>
> Peter, which OS are you on?
>
> Jürgen

I guess I can. I am using Fedroa 15 LXDE, LyX 2.0.2, and the official
outdated Textlive 2007 from the repo. I have tried, and once I remove
the package unsupported by my textlive version (Doc > Settings >
preamble), I can export to pdf/dvi. LyX crashes immediately (LyX
closes). It generates a ABRT (automated bug reporting tool) report.

I am aware the file is in German. I am also a beginner (I installed LyX
a week ago, and I have NO level of expertise yet). Let me know if my
answer is not relevant.

Regards,
nomnex

--