On Feb 15, 2012, at 1:57 PM, stefano franchi wrote:

>> On Feb 15, 2012, at 10:55 AM, stefano franchi wrote:
>>
>>> 3. In Tools>>Preferences>>FIle Converters, create a new converter from
>>> Scrivener to Lyx: select "Scrivener" in the From dropdown list, and
>>> "Lyx" in the "to list. Enter the call to tex2lyx with the UTF8 switch
>>> in the "Converter field":
>>> tex2lyx -e UTF8  -f $$i $$o

> And, you need to create the new format before you can create the converter.

Thanks, Stefano. Don't see how to do that, either. Scrivener does not appear on
the dropdown list. Perhaps there is something on the list that would stand in
for the Scrivener output? E.g., it probably wouldn't do the job, but "plain
text"?

Sincerely,
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children."

- Chief Seattle.