Thanks Richard. I should have said that I'd already done this, but while it
does take effect for 'normal' LyX documents, it does not seem to apply when
non-TeX fonts are active; ie, default viewer still changes to DVI (LuaTeX).

~:justin.wood <http://civilisationshift.wordpress.com/>:~ ≤
350ppm<http://www.350.org>