“"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Robert
McCloskey<http://www.quotesdaddy.com/quote/711703/robert-mccloskey/i-know-that-you-believe-you-understand-what-you-think>
”  Get this email app!
<http://www.wisestamp.com/apps/quotes?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_term=quotes&utm_campaign=apps>

 Get a signature like this.
<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=17&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_17>
CLICK
HERE.<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=17&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_17>

2012/2/25 Liviu Andronic <landronim...@gmail.com>

> On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 9:32 AM, Cyril Dupuis <cyril.h.dup...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > “"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Stephen Wright ”
> >   Get this email app!
> > Get a signature like this. CLICK HERE.
> >

> > 2012/2/25 Liviu Andronic <landronim...@gmail.com>

> >> Then I'm not sure. French Babel seems to say that the ellipsis should
> >> be the same as in English. If you simply need three subsequent dots,
> >> why don't you insert directly '...' (three dots)? Perhaps someone else
> >> can help.
> >>
> > Lyx automatically replace the 3 dots  with ellipsis :/
> >
> Are you sure? I cannot see this behaviour in either French or English
> documents: When I insert three dots '...' I just get 3 dots, in LyX
> and in LaTeX. To get the \ldots{}, I need to specifically insert the
> ellipse special character.

You're right ! The problem is that I copied/paste from OOo, and OOo makes
this replacement.

> > you can have a look here for the reference
> > http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Points_de_suspension (french)
> >

> >> If you need non-breaking spaces in those places, simply insert
> >> 'protected spaces' as I suggested earlier. Even manually it shouldn't
> >> take very long. You can use 'Advanced find & replace' to replace with
> >> 'ctrl+space', but you need to find a suitable 'find' pattern.
> >

> > With find/replace, lyx makes no difference between space and non-breaking
> > space, and this is my problem...
> >
> Try _Advanced_ Find & Replace.

Yes, it's a little better. I can "replace" with non-breaking spaces, but
"find" don't make the difference...
Well, anyway, I got enought to make a goog job :)

Thank you for all !