Bonjour
Comme la liste est en anglais, je répondrai dans cette langue.

2012/2/25 Cyril Dupuis <cyril.h.dup...@gmail.com>:
> - les points de suspensions sont disposés à l'anglaise, avec un espace
> insécable entre chaque point. Est-il possible de modifier ce comportement ?

What is the French behaviour in this case? I would expect that if you
load French Babel (do you?), the it should take care of most (all?)
Frech hyphenation and punctuation peculiarities. Again, what exactly
do you expect to get?

> - j'aimerais faire des rechercher/remplacer pour échanger certains espaces
> simples avec des espaces insécables, mais même en faisant un copier/coller,
> je n'arrive pas à indiquer à lyx de remplacer par un espace insécable...

In French, to the best of my knowledge, a non-breaking space is being
used before
»
:
;
!
?

and after
«

As long as you use French Babel, LaTeX (and LyX) will automatically
take care of these for you. For example, simply write "Bonjour, ça
va?" (notice that there is no space before "?", non-breaking or
otherwise) and LaTeX will automatically insert a non-breaking space
before "?" in the PDF output. Just try it. Same holds for the other
characters.

If for some reason you need to manually insert non-breaking spaces,
then this is easy: either ctrl+space or insert > formatting >
protected space.

Regards
Liviu