On 03/07/2012 04:01 PM, Indrek Tuula wrote:
Hi Again,

Please see attached picture. It represent standard outlook of table of content with highlighted subsection and sub-subsections areas.

I would like to format highlighted (subsections and sub-subsections) areas also in bold font.

As end result I would achieve table of content format as bold font.

Have a look at the documentation for the titletoc package
    http://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/titlesec/titlesec.pdf
which is part of the titlesec bundle. (So install the titlesec package to get access to titletoc, as well.) There are lots of examples in the documentation for how to get different effects. Try googling something like "titlesec bold titles", too.

Richard