Hello

Finally I found some solution:

\usepackage{titletoc}

\titlecontents{subsection} % or\titlecontents{subsubsection}

[5.5em]

{\bfseries}

{\contentslabel{2em}}

{\hspace*{-2em}}

{\bfseries\titlerule*[0.6pc]{.}\bfseries\contentspage}

Today university officials release new requirements for paper work. Now
table of content should not contain any bold facing at all. Epic fail :)

But at least here is example for other users available! It is not prefect
and need some tweaking but hopefully it simplify others life.

Br,

Indrek