Have not tried to update yet but your hack seems to have worked.

I'll have a look at that link for the path discussionm

Thanks very much.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada

GET FREE SMILEYS FOR YOUR IM & EMAIL - Learn more at
http://www.inbox.com/smileys
Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk™ and most
webmails