Bert Lloyd wrote:
> Hi LyXers,
>
> I am finding the Branches function to be incredibly useful for adding
> notes and questions to shared documents. I would like to know if there
> is a way to have specific formats applied to certain branches when
> exporting to PDF. In particular, I would like to have the text
> highlighted, but it would also be useful if the text appeared in a
> special color, emphasized, boldface, etc.

This is not currently possible. I would need something similar, but
its not clear to me what is the right way. It would be possible, for
example, to define specific TeX snippet for a given branch, which is
put just before and after each branch inset. It looks somewhat hackish
and perhaps not usable for normal users. (?)

Other ideas?

Pavel