On 04/04/2012 7:52 AM, Tao Cumplido wrote:
Ok, one moment it worked fine and the other I get this notice that the
lilypond-book --safe etc. command produced an error.
At first I thought it had something to do with the recent installation of
lilypond 2.15.35 so I tried reinstalling it but to no avail.
Then I tried to just use my laptop instead where I had lilypond 2.15.35 already
installed and it worked perfectly fine the last time I worked with it but now
the same error.
Exporting the lytex and running lilypond-book manually works fine.
I then ran gksu lyx from terminal and suddenly the error didn't appear.
Unfortunately this was only true for the lilypond.lyx example file. With gksu
lyx couldn't find the installed linux libertine font anymore which I am using
for my document. Also lyx looks different with gksu so no idea what's going on
there.
In the lyx-output the only thing hinting for the error is this line:
13:43:55.499: Missing set(['a3/lily-c23c9dee-systems.count'])
.../../../src/support/Systemcall.cpp(270): Systemcall: 'lilypond-book --safe
--pdf --latex-program=pdflatex --lily-output-dir=ly-pdf "lilypond.lytex"'
finished with exit code 1

Is there anything else in View > View Messages that might be useful in debugging? You may also add the command option "--loglevel=DEBUG" to the lilypond-book converter. When you run lilypond-book manually, what is the exact command line that you used?

--
Julien