Julien Rioux <jrioux <at> physics.utoronto.ca> writes:

> Is there anything else in View > View Messages that might be useful in
> debugging?

As far as I remember no, but I'll try again as soon as I can and post the whole
log.

> You may also add the command option "--loglevel=DEBUG" to the
> lilypond-book converter.

Where would I do that?

> When you run lilypond-book manually, what is
> the exact command line that you used?

lilypond-book --safe --pdf --latex-program=pdflatex --lily-output-dir=tmpdir
lilypond.lytex

I tried to Export > LilyPond-Book (LaTeX) but I get an utf-8 error because there
are some unicode characters in my document not recognized by latex, so maybe
it'd be good to have an export option LilyPond-Book (XeTeX) or something.

For now I replaced all lilypond code inside lyx with pregenerated images from
lilypond.

Thanks for your help.