On 04/08/2012 03:48 PM, Georg Baum wrote:
Pavel Sanda wrote:

Georg,

would it be easy to add Listing into the layouttranslation machinery we
automatically use on the LyX side?
Yes (see attachment). Two questions:

1) Why is features.useInsetLayout() not called for each inset in validate()?
2) Does anything break if I make InsetInclude::layoutName() return
"Listings" for listing includes instead of the ugly hack in
InsetInclude::validate()?

I'm not sure about the answer to these, but: Only insets that derive from InsetText have InsetLayouts in the current system. It's long been intended to extend this to InsetCommand's, but I don't think that has ever been done. That is presumably the reason for the ugly hack.

Richard