El 12/04/2012 07:08 a.m., Rainer M Krug escribió:

On 12/04/12 16:39, Alex Vergara Gil wrote:
Dear developers

Regarding this topic I have an enhancement request: I can do open a new window
and edit the
same article in both windows at the same time but for that I must reload the
article, why does
this is not done automatically? This is not trivial for the newcomers and if it
hasn't see the
light here then I wouldn't even know if it is possible at all. At least you can
add an option
or a hint.
If you open the window via he menue File ->  New Window , you don't have to.
All edits in the one
are also in the second.
Yes, one can edit in two windows the same article without any problem, what you say is true, but when you do File -> New Window, LyX just open an empty window when it should open the same article in the new window, or at least give an option to do that. You must then reopen the article in the new empty window to do what we want. This is not a bug, is an enhacement request.

Cheers,

Rainer

Keep the good work! Best regards ~-o--{____}--o-~ Alex Vergara Gil MSc. Física
Nuclear
Laboratorio Secundario de Calibración Dosimétrica Centro de Protección e
Higiene de las
Radiaciones Calle 18A No. 4113 e/ 41 y 47 Playa La Habana, Cuba A.P.6195
C.P.10600 Telf:
(537)6824892, (537)6821803 Fax: (537)2030165

El 11/04/2012 07:45 a.m., Rainer M Krug escribió: On 11/04/12 15:39, Richard