On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 8:55 PM, William Hanson <whan...@umn.edu> wrote:
> Thanks Stefano,
>
> I now seem to be tantalizingly close to creating a zip folder (or zip
> archive?) to send to Philosophical Studies.  I've created a .bib file that
> contains only the references I use in my paper, but this file is inside the
> Mendeley Desktop. And I cannot move it to any other location.  So in
> particular I can't get it into the folder that contains the .tex file of my
> manuscript.  If only I could do that, I think I would be able to apply
> WinZip to create the zipped entity (file?, folder?, archive?) I need, which
> I could then send to Philosophical Studies.

I have never used Mendeley, but would this link help?

http://libguides.mit.edu/content.php?pid=241351&sid=1992274#3

If not, I will have to defer to Mendeley users on the list.

> I'm in philosophy at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, by the
> way.  I've met Chris only once or twice, but we've corresponded.  I admire
> his work.

I like Chris's work, too, even though I am in a rather different
sub-discipline (you may say I am a Continental philosopher, admitting
such a label makes any sense.)

Cheers,

Stefano

Stefano Franchi
Associate Research Professor
Department of Hispanic Studies            Ph:   +1 (979) 845-2125
Texas A&M University                          Fax:  +1 (979) 845-6421
College Station, Texas, USA

stef...@tamu.edu
http://stefano.cleinias.org