Hi all

I'm not sure this is entirely the right place to post this, but am hopeful
nonetheless that someone can help me!

I am starting to use BibTeX for referencing for the first time (used to be
by hand). I need to use the Harvard referencing format so am using the
jurabib style. In my LaTeX preamble, I have stolen bits from random sites
to make it:

\jurabibsetup{%

titleformat=italic,%

titleformat=commasep,%

commabeforerest,%

citefull=first,%

lookat,%

oxford,%

pages=format,%

idem%

}

Which basically makes everything as Harvard-ish as possible. The only thing
which seems to be a problem is that when I have 4 or more authors, both the
in-text reference AND the bibliography have "et al." in place of the
remaining authors. I need to have "et al." in the in-text references, but
all authors listed in the bibliography.

Does anyone know how I can make this work?

Thanks in advance

Brett.