Le 27/06/2009 23:48, Adrian Diaz a écrit :
Hi friends

i do not understand the behaviour of lyx 1.6.2. When i use the increase
depth key-button
on the lyx editor i can see the efect on the text (i have attached the
file example_problem.lyx)
However when i want to watch in pdf file, something strange has happened
( see the file example_problem_box.pdf).

Hello again Adrian :)

I stumbled on your 2009 message in my mailbox today and noticed that, although the problem was correctly diagnosed at the time, nothing happened. Assuming you still use LyX, you will be glad to hear that the bug is now fixed in trunk for spanish and galician.

JMarc