I have hunspell, aspell and their dictionaries installed, but Lyx seems to ignore them. Furthermore, the hunspell dictionary path box is grayed out, as is the box for Spellcheck engine, so there is no way for me to tell Lyx where to find what it needs. In an attempt to fix it, I have removed Lyx and reinstalled it, but to no avail.

EK