I want to biblatex with Lyx and I followed the instructions at
http://wiki.lyx.org/BibTeX/Biblatex

PROBLEM
When I compile the Lyx file into a pdf

1) at the citation point only the Bibtex key is displayed. For instance, a
reference with the key KeRi1988 will just display "[KeRi1988 ]" and not the
expected [1].

2) no bibliography is generated by \printbibliography

OTHER INFO

- I tried different backends (bibtex,bibtex8,biber). During the compilation, in
the status line of Lyx it is visible that biber is caller.

- I updated all Miktex packages to their newest version

- Bibtex seems to work with Latex.

Versions: Lyx 2.0.4 on Windows 7, biber 1.2, MiKTeX-pdfTeX 2.9.4535,
MikTeX-BibTeX 2.9.4360

Any hints would greatly be appreciated,
Goetz