Thank you, Les,

yes, I have tried this. After doing so I get the message, that my e- mail-address is not an the list, it starts like thies:

lyx-users@lists.lyx.org mailing list.

at lyx-users-ow...@lists.lyx.org.

I'm sorry, I've been unable to carry out your request,
since the address

jezzi...@gmail.com

was not on the lyx-users mailing list when I received
your request and is not a subscriber of this list.

etc.

Don’t know what else to do…