Liviu Andronic wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 4:32 PM, Richard Heck <rgh...@lyx.org> wrote:
> > all of this explanation, and these files, there. Better yet, for the files,
> > create a git repo on github (or somewhere) and point at it.
> >
> Could we have a 'wiki' branch on our GIT server? So that contributed
> files (modules, scripts, etc.) remain in-house, and contributors can
> commit their files there?

Our wiki upload was broken during recent php update on the server and is not
going to be fixed. We started to use current SVN repository for the
new content
(http://www.lyx.org/trac/browser/lyxsvn/www-user/trunk/images/svnwiki)
which can be directly referred from wiki.
However some developer have to do proxy commit for you :( -- feel free to ask
though.

If you release some tarballs or major versions you can refer to them in
wiki/tools,
I tend to mirror things listed in http://wiki.lyx.org/Tools/Tools from time to
time to
ftp://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/contrib/