I have encountered two problems (using Lyx 2.0.5.1, (L)ubuntu 12.10 64 bit):
  1. I wanted a frame around a floating figure.  So I inserted a wrap-float, and placed a box in it, into which I pasted my graphics.  Now when I refer in the text to the figure by its label, the figure number appears as Figure D, not Figure 3 as it should.
  2. I need to track changes and show the results in the pdf output.  When I make ANY change to the figure and compile, I get a (to me nonsensical) error message, and the compilation stops.  If I ACCEPT the changes I made to the figure, the error message disappears.  Is this a feature?

Thanks,

Ehud Kaplan