On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 2:22 PM, Scott Kostyshak <skost...@princeton.edu> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 11:48 AM, EK <ehud.kap...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> OK-- further research uncovered the culprit for the first issue (the need to
>> accept any change made before I could compile).
>> In my preamble I had the following:
>>
>> \usepackage{enumitem}
>>
>> \setlist{leftmargin=0mm, itemindent=3mm, itemsep=0.75mm,nolistsep}
>>
>> \usepackage[pdftex,outerbars]{changebar}
>>
>> \renewcommand{\lyxadded}[3]{{\cbstart\color{lyxadded}{}#3\cbend}}
>>
>> \renewcommand{\lyxdeleted}[3]{{\cbstart\color{lyxdeleted}\sout{#3}\cbend}}
>>

>> Commenting these lines out solved the problem.  I have not yet discovered
>> the reason for the failure to correctly reference a wrap figure in a box.
>
> Thanks for keeping us updated. Hopefully we can figure out the second issue

Hi Ehud,

The reason you get "Figure D" is that the label is outside of the
figure caption. Thus, LaTeX thinks that you want to reference the
section, not the figure. Your sections are lettered. Thus, this must
have been in the 4th section of your LyX document.

To fix this, put the label inside the caption (I think anywhere is
fine) of the graphic. Does that work?

Best,

Scott