On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 11:19 AM, jezZiFeR <jezzi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear list,

I tried to use biblatex, biblatex 8 and biber with biblatex-dw, and in all
three cases – if I got them working, which I am not sure of – I have the
same problem: the citations are never shown properly in the rendered files
–  just the cite key in a bold font is displayed.

Jess,

>From your description it seems that biber or bibtex (depending which
processor you you choose in Document>>settings>>bibliography) are not
finding your .bib file. This is typically the reason for your output
showing the bibtex keys (in bold) instead of the references.

Also, did you tell biblatex where to look for your bib file>? You need a
line like the following in your preamble:

\addbibresource{/absolute/path/to/my/bibfile.bib}

Notice that the .bib extension IS REQUIRED

Could you post a minimal example, if the above does not work?

Cheers,

S.

Stefano Franchi
Associate Research Professor
Department of Hispanic Studies            Ph:   +1 (979) 845-2125
Texas A&M University                          Fax:  +1 (979) 845-6421
College Station, Texas, USA

stef...@tamu.edu
http://stefano.cleinias.org