On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 4:22 AM, jezZiFeR <jezzi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Stefano and list-members,
>
> I tried some things, but in my case your file does not work. I change the
> path to my .bib-file on the desktop again, and I also turned back to natbib
> for the bibliography. Could it be, that there is something wrong with my
> absolute path for the -bib-file?
>
> I have the bib-file on the desktop, and this is my path:
> /Users/ZZZ/Schreibtisch/Diss3.bib
>
> Jess

Hi Jess,

your new file works fine here as soon as I change the path in
\addbibresource to /home/stefano/Desktop/Diss3.bib

You could take a look at  the LaTeX and biber  logs and check  what they
are telling you. Somehow biber is not finding your bib file, it seems to
me. A capitalization error, perhaps? I think you are on a Mac. If you open
the terminal and type

ls  /Users/ZZZ/Schreibtisch/Diss3.bib

do you get the exact path back?

Stefano

Stefano Franchi
Associate Research Professor
Department of Hispanic Studies            Ph:   +1 (979) 845-2125
Texas A&M University                          Fax:  +1 (979) 845-6421
College Station, Texas, USA

stef...@tamu.edu
http://stefano.cleinias.org