Hello,

I did everything like it is written in the WIKI. I'm working with two languages (german and arabic), and after typing an arabic sentence, I switch to german, etc.

My problem is, that in the whole document itself the arabic is from right-to-left and also the connections between the letters are from right-to-left. But when I want to have a preview, the whole arabic letters are mirrored and it is left-to-right. When giving a preview in HTML, there is no problem.

Can someone help me?

I'm using LYX 2.0.5.1 on Win7 x64. MIXTEX 2.9.4196.
I'm on the document style book (koma-script).
The language of my document is German.
I'm using non-tex fonts via Xetex (Gentium and Traditional Arabic).
I've already installed arabi and arabtex.