Am 21.05.2013 15:02, schrieb Muhammed F. Bayraktar:

Now everything is working, but I really would like to have different fonts...
Isn't it possible to
use two different fonts in one document?

No. This would also be against the common typesetting rules I think. But as I
wrote in the Wiki page:
http://wiki.lyx.org/Windows/Arabic
You can use any font that supports almost every writing system.

I played now a bit with the "FreeFont" font bundle and this is almost complete. I think it should be able to cover everything you need.

I don't only need Umlauts, but I also need the
transcription, and Schehrezade and Lateef dont recognize the transcription.

Yes, but as you can see in my list in the Wiki, other fonts do.

regards Uwe