Hello,

I've been using LyX on Ubuntu 11.xx for quite a while (I believe that
was version 2.0.2 or 2.0.3) and used to have fonts rendered like this:
http://s22.postimg.org/ql77qjb0x/Screenshot_Ly_X_doc_Intro_lyx_read_only.png

Recently I've migrated to Ubuntu 13.04 which has LyX version 2.0.3, but
apparently uses a different version of QT.  Fonts are rendered
differently as well:
http://s10.postimg.org/t47iudqzd/Screenshot_from_2013_08_03_18_20_38.png

Is it possible to make the fonts rendered as they were before?

AFAIU, the difference is that in the first case it was RGB antialiasing,
while in the second it's "grayscale".  I thought that might have been a
QT's problem, but in other QT apps the fonts are perfectly fine (and in
the LyX's windows other than the main editing area).

--
wbr, Dmitry