On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 8:19 AM, John Kane <jrkrid...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> A minor question.  If I am using apa6 and the seriate environment how do I
> get a new paragraph at the end of the list?  Example attached.

I don't know the 'right' way to do this, but it is possible to trick it
into working. Just add a protected space (ctrl+space) on a separate line
before your new paragraph. See attached.

> It's easy enough to just reword the paragraph to avoid the problem but it
> bugs me.

Re-wording a paragraph is sometimes a good idea, but it would be crazy to
be forced to by the software.

I would consider this a bug, or at least an annoyance in the template. It
is not clear to me how to write a layout to properly deal with lists like
this. I think we have great new machinery with LyX 2.1 that will make this
possible, but I have to look into it more to know exactly. I am in
dissertation writing mode, so I probably won't get to it for a month or so.
Maybe someone here knows?

Jacob