 From: Jacob Bishop <bishop.ja...@gmail.com>
To: John Kane <jrkrid...@yahoo.ca>
Cc: Lyx List <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 8:32:46 PM
Subject: Re: APA6 New paragraph at end of seriate environment

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 8:19 AM, John Kane <jrkrid...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

A minor question.  If I am using apa6 and the seriate environment how do I get
a new paragraph at the end of the list?  Example attached.

I don't know the 'right' way to do this, but it is possible to trick it into
working. Just add a protected space (ctrl+space) on a separate line before your
new paragraph. See attached.

It's easy enough to just reword the paragraph to avoid the problem but it bugs
me.

Re-wording a paragraph is sometimes a good idea, but it would be crazy to be
forced to by the software.

I would consider this a bug, or at least an annoyance in the template. It is
not clear to me how to write a layout to properly deal with lists like this. I
think we have great new machinery with LyX 2.1 that will make this possible,
but I have to look into it more to know exactly. I am in dissertation writing
mode, so I probably won't get to it for a month or so. Maybe someone here knows?

Jacob