On Thu, 22 Aug 2013 09:26:39 +0200
Wolfgang Engelmann <engelm...@uni-tuebingen.de> wrote:

> Am Thursday, 22. August 2013, 09:18:09 schrieb Scott Kostyshak:
> > On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 3:19 AM, Wolfgang Engelmann
> >
> > <engelm...@uni-tuebingen.de> wrote:
> > > by the way, in Tübingen, my home town
> >
> > Cool! :)
> >
> > Scott
>
> More to Matthias Ettrich:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthias_Ettrich
>
> Wolfgang

I give thanks to eternity that LyX wasn't made into a KDE app. My
business has banned all use of all KDE libraries, for stability's sake.
Qt's not bad, as a matter of fact Qt built apps seem easier to
configure, from my point of view, than Gtk built apps.

In the history of LyX, did anyone campaign for it to be a KDE app, and
if so, how was that (in my opinion mistake) prevented?

Thanks,

SteveT