Dear LyX users,

I am a LyX user and I would like to prepare a document in Turkish language by
using Rnw (knitr) in modules. My sample source code is below and

Regards

Kadir

SAMPLE SOURCE CODE
=================
% Preview source code

%% LyX 2.0.5 created this file. For more info, see http://www.lyx.org/.

%% Do not edit unless you really know what you are doing.

\documentclass[turkish]{book}

\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}

\usepackage[utf8]{luainputenc}

\usepackage{setspace}

\doublespacing

\usepackage{babel}

\usepackage{xkeyval}

\begin{document}

\title{rrrrrrr}

\maketitle

\tableofcontents{}

\chapter{}

sssssss

sssss

<<>>=

plot(rnorm(100))

@

\end{document}

================ ERROR MESSAGE

=================

B\"ol\"um 1.

Package color Info: Redefining color shadecolor on input line 91.

LaTeX Font Info: Try loading font information for T1+cmtt on input line 92.

(/usr/local/texlive/2010/texmf-dist/tex/latex/base/t1cmtt.fd

File: t1cmtt.fd 1999/05/25 v2.5h Standard LaTeX font definitions

)

LaTeX Font Info: Font shape `T1/cmtt/bx/n' in size <10> not available

(Font) Font shape `T1/cmtt/m/n' tried instead on input line 93.

! Missing number, treated as zero.

<to be read again>

\endgroup

l.96 ...s[width=\maxwidth]{figure/unnamed-chunk-1}

A number should have been here; I inserted `0'.

(If you can't figure out why I needed to see a number,

look up `weird error' in the index to The TeXbook.)

! Illegal unit of measure (pt inserted).

<to be read again>

\endgroup

l.96 ...s[width=\maxwidth]{figure/unnamed-chunk-1}

Dimensions can be in units of em, ex, in, pt, pc,

cm, mm, dd, cc, nd, nc, bp, or sp; but yours is a new one!

I'll assume that you meant to say pt, for printer's points.

To recover gracefully from this error, it's best to

delete the erroneous units; e.g., type `2' to delete

two letters. (See Chapter 27 of The TeXbook.)

[5] (./newfile2.aux) )