Dear Lyx users,

One of my articles was translated in Russian, and now I would like to refer to
it in my PhD thesis.
If I want to 'pdflatex' my thesis, the bibliography pages, however, stay empty,
where the settings worked fine before and until I entered this Cyrrilic signs.

I am using Lyx 2.0.6 under Windows 7 with MiKTeX, and am a LyX user for a few
years, and now JabRef 2.9 as reference manager, that stores my references in a
flat text BibTeX file. The entry looks fine in the text file:

@ARTICLE{Schipper2011a,
  author = {Schipper, H.R.},
  title = {Производство Бетонных Элементов С Двумя Криволинейными Контурами
      - Применение Передовых Производственных Методов В Создании Свободных
      Архитектурных Форм (Manufacturing Of Double-curved Concrete Elements)},
  journal = {Бетон И Железобетон (Concrete and Reinforced Concrete)},
  year = {2011},
  volume = {1},
  pages = {48-52}
}

In LyX' document settings I have my bibliography-settings standing at: Natbib,
author-year, style,
and in the options in the Bibliography settings I have selected: APA style.

Any suggestions? I already scanned some digests with hints about Greek and
special characters, but since I am not very well known in different text
encodings, I could not make up what to do. Anyone with a quick fix? I will stay
using JabRef, since this is the only of 100 titles that give me problems and am
happy with that program.

Thanks in advance.
Roel Schipper