Hi,
I have been writing a book in lyx. I am using a lot of shaded boxes to
highlight information. Is there a way to redesign all of them by redefinig
them in preamble. For example, can i write a code to reduce the width to 0.8
of text width and make them all centered. otherwise i will have to manually
select all more than 100 boxes and declare its property. it defeats the
purpose of using styles rather than manually formatting. I have been
experimenting with renewcommand and renewenvironment codes but without much
success.
Sincerely hoping for a reply