On 4/01/2014 9:57 p.m., Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Premanshu Bhushan wrote:
Thanks Jürgen Spitzmüller. Your hack does work as all my boxes were 100%
textwidth. Can u also help to understand something like running a script
for  me in Lyx.

Not really. I guess a good starting point would be this:
http://wiki.lyx.org/Examples/PLyXSystem
Then you'd need to do some Python programming.

Regards,
Jürgen

For something like changing the width of text boxes, the find-&-replace script of the pLyX system will do the job -- no Python programming needed. The document explaining the use of the find-&-replace script has an example of changing the width of graphic insets.

Andrew

---
is active.