On 16/01/2014 8:25 a.m., A Choi wrote:
I am sending this again to include my OS and lyx version. as well as a
more detailed description of the problem.

Windows 7 and 2.0.6.

If I have a math expression, say, $acb$, and want to change the order of
them, I select b inside the math environment and do ctrl+x then move my
cursor to the space between a and c and then press ctrl+v. What happens
is b gets pasted outside the math environment, in plain text, in front
of $ac$. so instead of $abc$, i get b$ac$.

I've tried this for LyX 2.0.6 on both Windows Vista and Windows 7 and can't reproduce. Ctrl+V pastes the b between the a and c.

Andrew

---
is active.