On Wednesday 29 January 2014 11:26:32 Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

 Jean-Marc,

the original question was, whether there is a global way of changing the
path in the figures of a document to a simple ./figure.eps
May be, the original path was home/A/B/C/figure.eps

But this was NOT the question any more, since I had done it by replacing
the paths with ./figure... manually.

Andrew had mentioned plyx as a way to do it more elegantly, and by trying
to get to know plyx I ran into a problem which I described in a new thread
called
plyx.

Does this answer your question?  ->

> I am not sure I understand. Could you describe your directory layout for
> this document?
>
> JMarc

Wolfgang