Hi,

I'm currently trying to deploy LyX silently within our group. I could find lots of references to the "/S" switch, which should be standard to NSIS installers. However running the Installer (*not* the Bundle Installer) with this switch leaves me with a broken and unusable installation:

  * The menu items are not placed in a submenu in the Programs menu
  * MiKTeX/latex is not recognized and configured in LyX

How can one silently install LyX including the detection of MiKTeX/latex (which can be in an arbitrary path)?

frank