Writing in the Standard environment I want to typeset a function name in
the LyX-Code environment; i.e., in plain, monospaced, text. Using both the
verbatim and listings packages the desired text is set in a new paragraph.
This would be appropriate for some code listing, but not for a couple of
words embedded in a line.

  I can select Italicize and Small Caps for a selected string of characters,
but have not found how to set a selected character string in monospace font.
If the embedded objects manual tells me how to do this in the lyx-code
section I missed seeing the directions. A pointer would be really helpful.

TIA,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |      Have knowledge, will travel.
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |