12/02/2014 10:25, Ralf Glaser, track IT:
I tested adding the LyX PATH extension to the PATH variable and LyX
works fine now.
Unfortunately this results in cygwins's python version being no longer
accessible as LyX's python is being used now.
It's a workaround but i'd really like to make LyX add it's PATH prefix
as intended.

I noticed that the PATH variable is actually called 'Path' instead of
'PATH' on my WinXP machine. Maybe this matters...

What version of LyX is this? Win32 or cygwin? LyX is supposed to set the path correctly when running.

JMarc