I'm using LyX 2.0.7.1 on a Mac.  I'd like to install a new style (example
ClassiicThesis-Lyx-v4.1).  The style will only load with all of it's
associated files if I start Lyx by clicking on the ClassicThesis.lyx file
from within the directory where it and all it's flies are located.  If I
try to create a new file from a template, where the ClassicThesis directory
is installed in my template directory, it doesn't find all of the other
files (it is looking in ./<filename> for these files.) and I get errors
when loading.

It seems like there is a path variable that needs to be set somewhere.  I
went into the preferences dialog and set the "Document Template" path to
this directory.  Still doesn't work.  (btw, can these paths have multiple
directories separated by ":"  ?).

Anyone know what the problem is ?