On 02/26/2014 11:31 AM, PhilipPirrip wrote:
On 02/26/2014 12:57 AM, Paul Johnson wrote:
Hey, developers. Can you make LyX look in the current working directory
for class files and turn off the warnings the pop up with LyX 2.0.7? Please?

Your thesis-ku.lyx (master document) begins with
\lyxformat 413
\begin_document
\begin_header
\textclass kuthesiss   <--------

Obviously LyX doesn't know anything about the path to your kuthesis.layout file, which is in ./stylefiles.
It will only look for it in the root folder, where thesis-ku.lyx is.

Putting kuthesis.layout there solves the problem, at least for me (Linux).

The issue, as I understand it, concerns the fact that the *class file*, kuthesis.cls, is also in the current directory, and so LyX does not know about it.

Richard