Hello all,

I'm having some trouble getting my bibliography and in-line citations formatted properly. For some reason, the bibliography is sorting in the order the references are cited, rather than in alphabetical order. Moreover, inline citations that should be Author (YEAR) are Author (Title). I'm using biblatex 2.8 and biber 1.8, with natbib and plainnat style on Ubuntu 13.10 with Lyx 2.1.0dev (the references don't even load in 2.0.7 for some reason).

In the same document, ERT with the ExPex package isn't formatting as expected. I'm trying to get bold italics , but \bf gives me bold upright characters and \textbf gives me one bold italicized character followed by italics. I'm also trying to get small caps, but it's just plain lowercase. Any thoughts or aid people can give would be most welcome. I've attached an MWE.

--Jason