Dear Stefano,

> ======================= QUESTIONS====================
>
> So the questions are:
>
> 1. Are you a potential user of a Word/LibreOffice export converters?

Yes, sometime  a collaboration with a specific user or a submission with a
specific journal could imply a switch to the OO/Word format.

> 2. If so, do you use routinely use mathematical expressions in your
> documents?

Yes, very common in my case.

> 3. Why do you/would you need to export to LibreOffice/Word format? (to
> send the documents to publishers, mentors, advisors, colleagues, and
> so on)

See my reply to 1.

Do you think that the call to another component could help the conversion
process? I have in mind the Tex2Word module for Word that makes use of the
MathType software (the free version is enough normally).

Or the TexMaths for OO/LO :
http://roland65.free.fr/texmaths/

Both of them understand LaTeX code for equations.

Thank you for taking time to develop such a tool that will be very useful I
think.

Murat

--

*Prof. Murat Yildizoglu*

Note: Please use the following address as such

UNIVERSITE DE BORDEAUX
GREThA (UMR CNRS 5113)
MURAT YILDIZOGLU
16 AVENUE LEON DUGUIT