On Friday 21 March 2014 09:15:13 Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:
> On Friday 21 March 2014 04:59:42 Pavel Sanda wrote:
> > Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:
> > > Hallo, Lyx users,
> > > I thought the bibtex style file is also exported into the tar.gz
> > > archive, but lately I did not find it. Since it is important for the
> > > receiver of the archive (without it the references and citations
> > > might be missing), it would be good to have it included.
> >
> > File a bug about it, Enrico might have a look. Pavel
>
> Before doing so, I would like to try a minimal example showing the fault
> (or find my error)
>
> Wolfgang

Here are the two archives. AA-PBR contains the spbasic.bst, after having
archived the AA-PBR.lyx file, AA-SP.tar.gz does not, after having archived
the AA-SP.lyx file.

I have tried to adjust the document- and tool settings in both lyx files.

exporting both files to .tex gives these differences:

AA-SP.tex:
\begin{document}
Literature: \citet{Clauser1954}
\bibliographystyle{spbasic}
\phantomsection\addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{\bibname}\bibliography{A-
Test}
\end{document}

AA-PBR.tex:
\begin{document}