Maybe I am missing something here, but I am against softwares that decide
in place of the users. This is one of the reasons why I have never adopted
MS programs.

If latex accepts to build the file, lyx should accept to show the file
built by latex. It is not its job to get on the way of the user.
It is the user's job to decide which errors and warnings must be taken care
of, not Lyx's one, in my opinion.

Best regards,

Murat

Le vendredi 28 mars 2014, Scott Kostyshak
<skost...@lyx.org<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','skost...@lyx.org');>>

--

*Prof. Murat Yildizoglu*

Note: Please use the following address as such

UNIVERSITE DE BORDEAUX
GREThA (UMR CNRS 5113)
MURAT YILDIZOGLU
16 AVENUE LEON DUGUIT