> However, until LyX 2.1, we did not track bibtex errors. Now we do. So
were just not informed that something is wrong before.

Concerning this point, could we have a preference somewhere for ignoring
them? I remarked in the previous beta (having tested yet the RC1)  that
even if the PDF does compiles with these errors, Lyx does not show it. It
would be nice to preview the PDF nevertheless.

--

*Prof. Murat Yildizoglu*

Note: Please use the following address as such

UNIVERSITE DE BORDEAUX
GREThA (UMR CNRS 5113)
MURAT YILDIZOGLU
16 AVENUE LEON DUGUIT