Richard Heck skrev 2014-03-30 00:07:
On 03/29/2014 04:58 PM, Liviu Andronic wrote:
On Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 8:22 PM, Wolfgang Keller <felip...@gmx.net> wrote:
Looks like someone wanted to be extra-smart, but this only prevents
people from being able to do what they need to do. Which, to me, is
compulsive, imperious and totally braindead, if you prefer these
adjectives to "bullshittish".

Then come up with your own installer, or pay someone to do that for
you. LyX is provided by volunteers, and comes with absolutely no
warranty. Unhappy with what you get (for free), then don't use it. And
please don't insult the developers.

Really. What's with people these days? This is the second such episode we've had this week.
Hmm, my kindergarden-aged daughter behaves like that when she hasn't slept or eaten properly. Maybe an advice on the wiki to check nutrition and sleep status before posting to the list would help ;-)

/Anders