i’m nearly done with my thesis except for a couple of minor formatting issues.
All of my chapter headings and section headings are bolded and larger text than
the rest of the document.  I need these to be the same font size and unbolded.
If I highlight the text and right click and go to text style I can unbold the
chapter title and section title as well as decrease the font size but the
section number and the chapter number simply remain the same.  Is this
something defined in the LaTeX class file or something that can be changed in
LyX and how would I go about it?  I’m including a zip file
(https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B4Kdj1kZwg6GeVFRbm9KbTVyWjg&export=download)
with minimal example of the document in question.

-Steve