Well, I got as far as your 3, that is I ran bibtex on myfile.tex from the
command line.  It gave me lots of LateX Errors, like

LaTeX Warning: Citation `plantinga:1985a' on page 2 undefined on input line
103

But it didn't seem to produce  myfile.bbl; at least I don't see it
anywhere.  Maybe it didn't generate because of all the errors?
So I'm stuck at this point.

By the way, I did find a space in the filename, which I closed.  I don't
know how to tell if there are spaces in the directory structure.

Thanks for the help.

Bill

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 12:15 PM, stefano franchi <stefano.fran...@gmail.com