Centering the graphics in floats automatically is easy: Just add
\usepackage{floatrow}
to the preamble. I just made a module that does this and it's a quick fix
to everything. However, for this lab notebook I am making, I want to
quickly add graphics and not worry about having to center them or put them
into floats (and all of the formatting jazz that goes with it).

Chris Rackauckas
University of California, Irvine
Department of Mathematics
www.chrisrackauckas.com